STDs Community
moles or std???

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

moles or std???

hi, just recently i had a protected vaginal sex with a csw and it seems the condom didn't covered the entire length of the penis. From the next day i got a burning sensation on and off but i there was no burning/pain while urinating and it continued for some days. I can see two black flat moles ( i dont know if it is moles) on the shaft of my penis but i can't feel them when i try to touch as its certainly there and i'm not sure if it was there before the sex. so my concern now is:
(1) is it a normal moles or some kind of std?
(2) is the burning/tingling sensation because of the condom allergy or STD'S?
please advice...thanks a lot
Tags: STDs, burning
1. See a Dr, this is not a STD related issue
2. You don't get a STD when you use a condom.
Thanks Vance for ur reply.... i just want to know if its normal to have moles on the penis??? there are two of them but i can't feel them as they are quite flat..... Thanks once again
sometimes they are moles, other times they are warts. you need to be seen and get a proper exam done if you are concerned.

grace