mono can be mixed with STD?
I was tested positive for mono three weeks ago. My neck didn't swell, but i had all other sysptoms such as; feeling very tired, white patches in my throat area, hard time swallowing (hurt!) here are my questions:

1. When will you know i will be fully recovered? (until the white patches in my throat area are gone? or whatever?)
2. I heard since mono are so common today that doctors may just diagnosis you with mono very quickly as long they see an increase number of white blood cells in your blood? I took a blood test and is it very highly possible that they mis-diagnosised?

3. I saw many posts saying that mono can transform to STD? My blood test may actually be STD but not mono, and it was all due to the fact that mono was too common so that the doctors mis-diagnosed??

thank you thank you.

Mono can not become an std.

If you have mono, you should post in the family medicine forum.  Mono is not an std.

Aj