STDs Community
mouth sore
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mouth sore

I recently noticed a red sores inside my mouth and seems very strange.  Are there any STD that can cause a small red sores inside the mouth besides herpes 1.  Can u also be infected with any STD by deep kissing besides herpes 1.   Also is it normal have this symptoms a day after a sexual encounter.  Thanks in advance
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
A day after sexual contact is too soon for it to be an std, and all kinds of things can cause sores in your mouth - food reactions, bacterial infections, etc.  You should see your doctor.

Syphilis can also cause a mouth sore, but it takes at least a few weeks to show up.

Aj
Blank
I have had 2 encounte rs with sex worker in the past 3 weeks.  we had vaginal sex with condom on and was very careful that the condom stayed on the whole time and looked to see if there was any breakage after (no breakage).  Also was very careful in removing the condom to make sure there was no contact with the vaginal fluid to the penis head.  Was i at risk for any STD.   Also can you contract syphilis by deep kissing?  thank you very much.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
You can still get genital herpes type 1, but its not at all likely with a condom.  Same with syphilis and HPV.

In theory, its possible to spread syphilis by deep kissing, but most experts have never seen it happen.

Aj

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank