need immediate help!!!!!!
I had unprotected sex with a girl i was drunk and it was a big screw up one day after i noticed a little burn in the urethra and just a weird feeling in my genital area that happens every time i have a new partner even if its just hand jobs. the next day i still had the burning feeling and my testicles were starting to hurt the third day i woke up with what felt like pressure on my whole genital area I went to the docs immediately he checked out my penis for any signs of chlam/or gonn and said he thinks im fine then he administered the swab test well today is day five and the testicular pain hasnt subsided the doc told me that its probably all in my head but i have stomache ache and nut pain its not sever pain but enough to make me worry even if i dont have an std could it still be an infection? the girl swears that she is 100% CLEAN and is mad at me thinking i gave her something i want to go back to the docs but i fear they'll tell me to wait it out reading all the things it could be has freaked me out. i havent had pain while urinating sometimes it feels a little forced because i dont want to hurt my tests she said we did anal the first two niights after i mastubated with no problems but tonight i saw that my semen is clumpy i really am scared this could be an uncurable disease i noticed that even before this if i drank alcohol and ejaculated then urinated it would burn for like an hr and sometimes when id pee id dribble after i thought i was done i dont know what to do so any help would be appreciated im wondering if this was already a problem that i didnt know about and the night of sex helped it to make it worse could it be a prostate problem?
have your swab test results come back yet?

grace
no not yet the doc said he thinks im fine i went back the morning after i posted this and had a completely different doc check out the testicular pain he said to take 600mg of ibuprofin and if the pain doesnt go away than to come back in 3 days. im beginning to believe this is an infection of some sort because all day today ive hardly had any testicle pain just been pains on my sides like the kidneys and liver and its felt like ive had to pee all day then when i go it feels like the stream is a little weak and i only pee a little the fluid is clear so i know im hydrated. im going to try to wait until the results come back but happened on a late saturday night i felt the symptoms described sunday morning got the test done on tuesday went back thursday and today is friday. is the amount of time between sat night and tuesday long enough for a swab test to detect anything?
just as a update to the whole thing we had oral vaginal and anal sex
give them a call monday to see if your results are back. it was a bit early for the testing but sometimes it's helpful.

be sure to follow up with proper std testing at the proper times from your encounter. when to test for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum. since you had an unprotected encounter, important to cover your bases properly regardless of the results of your current swab for your symptoms.
I spoke with the doctor today they said the results came back negative. I asked about the possibility of a false positive because of the window of time and he said sternly and confidently no. i told him about my worries and my fears and what other symptoms im having and he told me to drink water no caffeine no alcohol im kind of at a loss for what to do right now. i notice a slight loss of appetite with all this but it could be because of, well you read my name, the heightened anxiety
today is a week since and there has been no discharge or other symptoms than what i have already said
well if routine urine testing shows no signs of infection, odds are you don't have gonorrhea or chlamydia.  follow up with the rest of your testing at the proper times.
well what could this problem be if it is not a std?
I think your name on here gives the reason for the issues...anxiety.
thats understandable and your right but anxiety wouldnt keep lingering pains around for a week. sometimes i feel fine but i still get a little testicle ache and the constant urge to pee hasnt gone away.
Yes anxiety could/would do that.
well that is a positive thing then and will hopefully help stop the symptoms I am having thank you. I am still paranoid about the test being a false negative though what do you think the chances of that are?
I would listen to your Dr as to what he told you about that.
ok. i will report back in a week and let you guys know how i am feeling that you grace and vance! by the way vance i am a fellow upstate new yorker
Thank*
Sounds good.
so far so good all symptoms have gone away
so i believe this was an anxiety based issue i ot back together with my ex-girlfriend we broke up right before this happened. we were monogamous with each other and we both tested clean at the beginning of our relationship so we never used condoms. well saturday we had sex and i had the same symptoms except now it feels like there is a cut on the tip of my penis.