STDs Community
negative chlamydia/gon test

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

negative chlamydia/gon test

Couple weeks ago I had a condom break during sex, not sure how long.  I was/am obviously stressed out a bit.  Starting the next day felt itchy at tip of penis and the side of the penis was a bit sore to the touch.   It was a long (2 hours of vaginal, oral, masturbation) session in which more than 5 condoms were put on and taken off.  4 days out I noticed some staining in my underwear but didn't see any "drip".  6th day I woke up to a single drip out of my penis, white in color.  I contacted an online testing site and went that day to give a urine sample for chlamydia and gonorrhea.  Test results came back negative and I followed the instructions carefully, didn't wipe/wash or urinate for 2 hours prior to test and was sure to get "first catch" and only about 20-30 ml.  In the meantime between testing and results I went to a clinic and expressed my symptoms, they didn't test or look but gave me one 2 gram dose of azithromycin.  9 days after this dose i am not itchy, and no pain during urination (never had that), but in the morning when I squeeze/milk I can see a white fluid in my urethra, but not drip.  Could this just be normal?
That can be normal.  How about not trying to squeeze it for awhile and see what happens?

AJ