nipple suck
i recently went to a strip club and sucked on a strippers nipple. i had an ulcer in my mouth and my lips were cracked. i sucked on her nipple for atleast 5 to 6 seconds. is there any risk of an std or infection to me or the stripper? as i had ulcers in my mouth. please let me know.
Zero risk for an STD. STD's are transmitted only through sex and sucking on a nipple is not considered sex.
No risk what so ever.
I would have to say that Vance is Wrong. If there is any open wound contact between both you and the stripper than you do have a chance. Sex with a vagina and penis or whatever can transmit stds because of friction, which causes little tears in the skin. which most the time are not visible to the naked eye. so.. with you having said that you had a sore (open wound) and were sucking (which could cause teenie tiny tears in the skin) .. you have a chance. did i make sense? I would go get checked. . that way you wont have to worry anymore ;) no more stippers gab! look but don't touch..
Vance is not wrong.  If the woman isn't lactating, there are no fluids exchanged.

For anything to transmit, she'd have to be infected in her breast, and stds don't happen there.  HIV can be found in breast milk, but there are enzymes in saliva that break HIV down, thereby preventing infection.  It also takes far more than minute cracks in skin to transmit HIV.

Aj