STDs Community
open cut worry of infection

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

open cut worry of infection

i was out in a club the other night and a guy started to kiss me which was fine but then he kept trying to put his hand up my skirt to grope me and basically do foreplay. i tried to pull away but couldnt very easily. he kept doing this and it hurt. i managed to get away but he still found me later, and tried yet again.
when i got home i realised he had cut me whilst he had been trying to grope me.. and i was bleeding. i am worried that if he had any cuts on his hands that it could have got into the fresh cut on me. there was enough time for this to happen, but hopefully not enough blood transfer..
do i need to worry of any blood borne infection??
thanks.
No need to worry. I suppose he scratched you with his nails, which can be painful, but it was a no risk event for STD's. Don't worry.
ok, so even if he had cuts too there is no risk of transfer of something like hepatitis or hiv? thanks for your comment
If he had an open bleeding wound and you had another bleeding wound and you 'share' your blood by touching your wounds, it woud be some risk but, of course, those situations don't happen in real life and that was not what happend to you. I recommend you avoid those kind of clubs, it sounds a bit scary. A man shouldn't force any woman to do things she doesn't want to do.