oral HPV exposure
Hi Thanks to everyone in advance,

I am 24 year old male who was engaged in oral sex 4months ago. I touched my tongue to a girl's vagina for 10-15 secs. I tested for every STD and came with negative results. That was my first sexual exposure in whole life. I have never had intercourse. I am now worried about oral HPV and oral HPV related cancer. I am non-smoker. Will I get oral HPV related cancer when I will cross 50's or 60's???  
do you know if the partner you was with had genital warts???

I think your anxiety is getting the best of you. relax and breathe. it will be rare for you to get hpv cancer.
She was an escort so 100 percent she had genital HPV.
But At the time of oral sex I did not find any warts or bumps on vagina.
actually no you are not 100% sure she had hpv just because she is an escort.

You really have no reason for any std testing from this. You also shouldn't worry about hpv orally either. this was minimal contact and not worth any testing from.  

grace
also while hpv is on your mind and your sexual experience is minimal, have you thought about getting your gardasil shots to protect you and your partners in the future?
I would like to appreciate grace's advice.No I have never heard of Gardasil. Could you please give some details regarding gardasil? I would like to abstain from sex till I get married. But still eager to know abt it.

is it more easy to get genital HPV from intercourse than genital to oral HPV transmission from oral sex?
you can google gardasil. it's the hpv vaccine for males and females that protects you against the 4 most common types of hpv infections from sex.  

correct - you can get hpv orally but it's more of an issue genitally.  The biggest risk is from repeated contact too - not just a brief one night encounter.
This is going to be the last question.

1. I am getting frequent mouth ulcers. So could it be the sign of any STD and particularly oral HPV?

2. what is the meaning of It is more of an issue genitally?? like chances of getting genital HPV is higher than oral HPV?

3. How oral hpv and related cancer is common?
canker sores/mouth ulcers typically are not std related.  they certainly are not hpv related.

any further hpv related questions should be asked on the hpv forum.    You are worrying far too much about this though I can assure you.  

grace