STDs Community
oral STD

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

oral STD

2 years ago I had an affair and gave oral sex to a man.  5 days ago my husband developed pain with urinating and discomfort at the tip of his penis.  He went to the doctor and they did a urinalysis to see if he had a UTI.  There was no bacteria in the urine.  He was not tested for STD's.  He told the doctor he had no need because he was married for 20 years.  The doctor prescribed doxycycline 100mg twice a day for 7 days.  The pain is a little better on the 3rd day of antibiotics but still feeling fullness in bladder and some burning.  Could I have contracted gonnarrhea or chlamydia in my mouth 2 years ago and given it to my husband and he is just now showing symptoms?  Does it treat both?
It would be very rare if you had either for 2 years. I would not even think this is realted to a STD.
Thank you for your reply.  Do medical doctors answer questions on this site?   I thought they did.