STDs Community
oral sex risk with a sex worker
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

oral sex risk with a sex worker

I recently saw a sex worker and she performed unprotected oral sex on me. She fellated me until I came into her mouth, after which she excused herself to spit. A few minutes later I felt the need to urinate and so I did. My question is, what STDs might I be at risk for from her performing oral sex on me until I came in her mouth?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
ejaculation has nothing to do with std risk!

you were at risk for hsv1, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hpv and ngu from receiving unprotected oral.

grace
Blank
Thanks for a quick response. Can you say something about the level of risk for these STDs?
Blank
Best thing is to get tested I did the same and am waiting for my results been two weeks now  I was told by the nurse it is  what they call a low risk
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
it's low risk in general but not no risk.

do you have a regular partner to protect?
Blank
No, I don't have a regular partner. I was actually just feeling really horny and, since I don't have a girlfriend, I found a well-reviewed independent sex worker online. She in all honesty gave me the best blow job I've had in my entire life. But then I noticed all of the CDC's warnings online about oral sex, and they seem to link it to HIV, which got me a bit concerned. Then I started surfing different web site forums, trying to see which information was the most reliable, and I found this site, which seems pretty good.

I think my biggest challenge is just finding a regular sex partner. Without a girlfriend I'm left to my own devices. Prior to seeing this sex worker I had seen another one who gives just hand jobs, but this time around I was craving something more substantial and felt that oral sex was a reasonable step forward that didn't seem too risky compared to vaginal sex. Plus, I don't know if I really want to have intercourse with a women I'm on in love with. Strange, I know. But a blowjob was just want I needed.

So, based on this site and from surfing other sites, I'm glad to read that I'm at low risk for most STDs. And, when I read about critiques of the CDC's claims that oral sex can give you AIDS, I read more and found that it's a "theoretical risk" but there seems to be no actual cases of this ever having happened.

My next challenge will be how to satisfy my sexual desires in a way that is safe sex. But now I see that safe sex means pretty much no sex, and that safer sex is oral sex, or oral sex with a condom on, and vaginal sex with a condom on, hoping it doesn't tear.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank