oral sex with clothes on
Can you get any type of STD via oral sex with clothes on (genital herpes, chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, genital warts, HIV, etc.)?

A stripper was licking/blowing my penis but I had on shorts and boxers. I ejaculated while she was licking/blowing me. I ejaculated while she had her mouth on the tip of my penis, but I had on shorts and boxers when it occurred. Could any type of STD have traveled from her mouth or a sore near her mouth and gone through my shorts/boxers and into my penis, giving me an std?

Is there any risk that I got an std from this event or is there none since my bare penis was not directly in her mouth? Did my clothing act as a barrier and protect me from any potential std that she might have had since I did not have direct skin to skin contact or insert my bare penis in her mouth? Should I get tested for STDs?

No you had no risk.
And why is that? Because no direct skin to skin contact and clothing acted as a barrier in a similar way that a condom protects you?

Thanks for taking your time to read and respond. Appreciate it.
Any one else have an opinion on the matter? Was there any risk. If not, then why?
Correct
Thanks.

Any one else care to comment? Would like to hear some other points of view to come to a consensus.
this was absolutely not a risk for any std's. you don't need any testing from it. clothing is a good barrier for preventing transmission of std's and this was about as safe as it gets unless you are home alone pleasuring yourself.

grace
Thank you very much Grace. Appreciate you taking the time to answer.

To clarify: So you are saying that clothing acts as a barrier in a similar way that a condom does. It is very hard/not possible for bodily fluids to travel through shorts, boxers, and then into the penis. Therefore, there is no risk for STDs that are transmitted via the exchange of bodily fluids. It also acts as a barrier by preventing skin to skin contact, so that eliminates the risk of contracting an STD from a potential sore.

I was worried that I could potentially contract something through the clothing because I didn't know if it worked as a barrier as well as a condom did. But after what you said, it seems the only way I would have been at risk is if I took out my bare penis and had direct contact with the anus, vagina, mouth, or sore of an infected person. Thankfully, that did not occur.

After reading your post, now that I think about, clothing is probably a better barrier than a condom. A condom can break or have a tiny hole in it, while a set of shorts and boxers are pretty solid materials that are hard for fluids to penetrate. It would seem highly unlikely that an infected person's saliva could travel through my shorts, through my boxers, and into my body.

Thank you very much.
correct - clothing is a barrier.
Thank you Grace. Best wishes.