oral transmission of STD's, what are the symptoms?
4 days ago I gave oral sex to a woman that I do not know. Now I have a cough, runny nose and itchy throat. Is it a possibility that I have an STD? Or is this just a general case of typical spring time allergies?
As you suggest yourself, your symptoms probably are due to a garden-variety cold or allergies, not sexually acquired.  Undoubtedly the onset is merely a coincidence with your exposure; or, if you also kissed her, perhaps you caught a cold from her the old fashioned way.

See numerous other threads in the past couple of months about the low risk of STD transmission by oral-genital sex, especially cunnilingus.

Good luck--  HHH, MD
A related discussion, enlarged white patched tonsils was started.
A related discussion, if i have these symptoms could i have an std? was started.
A related discussion, STD's during oral sex was started.