STDs Community
oral/vaginal STD

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

oral/vaginal STD

oral/vaginal gonorrhea
by coco695, 4 minutes ago
Ok...here goes. 6 wks ago had protected sex and unprotected oral sex with new boyfriend. Got a sore throat/fever etc and was clinically diagnosed with Strep. The doctor decided to take an actual culture which came back positive, put me on antibiotics and i was fine.  Approx. 9 days ago had protected sex  and unprotected oral sex with the same guy and got the same symptoms: sore throat and what looks like white stuff on my tonsils and back of my throat. Decided to  self medicate and took (2) 500 mg amox at the same time. The next day, I got what i think is a yeast infection. Went back to the doctor and had a rapid step test done that came back negative this time and now Im freaking out because i think I may have gonorrhea(oral and vaginal). I say this because his penis did touch my vagina without penetration and I did perform oral on him. Am I sure he has gonorrhea...no. But I've read that its not as noticable for men. I've read the symptoms related the the STD and the only thing I can relate to is the discharge and redness of my vagina. Please help!!!!!