STDs Community
palatal petechiae or std?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

palatal petechiae or std?

ok so first of all im a recovering alcoholic the first night off the bottle i spent about 5 hours hugging a bucket while trying desperately to fall asleep. sleep never came but as soon as 8 oclock hit it was time to get ready for work (i stopped vomiting around 3am) the first day was hell but i got through it. then probly about 8pm that night i was watching tv and i felt a prickling in the back of my throat. it came on somewhat slow but then i got the feeling of sandpaper on my tongue and started freaking out. i grabbed a flashlight and checked it out in the mirror and saw many tiny red dots not more then a mm wide.  about 6 days prior i was with a girl that was known to get around. we shared oral and had intercourse with a condom. (at least i was that smart). so my main 2 questions are A: does petechiae take a day to come into effect? does it come on that fast? and B: are there any known stds that would cause a similar effect and act as it did?
id also like to add the dots appeared on my soft palate