penile discharge, itchy penis tip and slight burning
Hey,

please guys help me cause I am really worried!! I am a 21 bi man and anal(gay) virgin since exactly a month ago I have few indiscretions, I have received unprotected oral sex from a girl and then we used a condom for penetration she bleeded a lot she wasnt a virgin and it was not her period so we didnt continue,
then just had a kiss with a guy in a club
then gave oral sex to a guy, he didnt cum(his penis was normal looking)
then unprotected oral sex to a guy and he cam in my mouth (it was sticky and clear cum, I spitted promptly and I had no sores or anything in my mouth)

excuse my explicitly but I really have to illustrate so you can give me proper advice, anyway
so after 3 weeks I started to feel mild itching in the bottom side/tip of my penis, slight burning after urinating sometimes and it's been 4 weeks now and just yesterday I started to see a watery, little sticky cloudy clear not yellow not green very very little discharge from my penis, after unrinating and I have to squeeze for it to come... what is that and what should I do?? if it's not an STD then what would it possibly be

P.S. I have no sores no redness what so ever also the lymph node in my front side of my neck swell a little for one day with mild pain and now its normal/ very little swollen and no pain now.

Thanks.
then unprotected oral sex to a guy, who also didnt cum
then had protected sex with a Chinese girl a couple of times, only penetration
Well to get symptoms 3 weeks after having a girl give you unprotected oral does not really fit with a STD. Maybe prostate? See a Dr and have some tests done.
Not sure...sounds like trich an STI but if you have not had any unprotected intercourse then it is something else and not an STI.