STDs Community
penile discharge, itchy penis tip and slight burning
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

penile discharge, itchy penis tip and slight burning

Hey,

please guys help me cause I am really worried!! I am a 21 bi man and anal(gay) virgin since exactly a month ago I have few indiscretions, I have received unprotected oral sex from a girl and then we used a condom for penetration she bleeded a lot she wasnt a virgin and it was not her period so we didnt continue,
then just had a kiss with a guy in a club
then gave oral sex to a guy, he didnt cum(his penis was normal looking)
then unprotected oral sex to a guy and he cam in my mouth (it was sticky and clear cum, I spitted promptly and I had no sores or anything in my mouth)

excuse my explicitly but I really have to illustrate so you can give me proper advice, anyway
so after 3 weeks I started to feel mild itching in the bottom side/tip of my penis, slight burning after urinating sometimes and it's been 4 weeks now and just yesterday I started to see a watery, little sticky cloudy clear not yellow not green very very little discharge from my penis, after unrinating and I have to squeeze for it to come... what is that and what should I do?? if it's not an STD then what would it possibly be

P.S. I have no sores no redness what so ever also the lymph node in my front side of my neck swell a little for one day with mild pain and now its normal/ very little swollen and no pain now.

Thanks.
then unprotected oral sex to a guy, who also didnt cum
then had protected sex with a Chinese girl a couple of times, only penetration
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Well to get symptoms 3 weeks after having a girl give you unprotected oral does not really fit with a STD. Maybe prostate? See a Dr and have some tests done.
Blank
2069525_tn?1331352998
Not sure...sounds like trich an STI but if you have not had any unprotected intercourse then it is something else and not an STI.
Blank
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979