penile discharge wont go away after medications
Hi, I recently travelled abroad and had contact with s CSW, unprotected oral sex and protected intercourse. 4 days later i got scared and self medicated with cefixime 400mg and azithromycin 2g. after 12 days while defecating i saw a white sticky penile dicharge which scared me, i again took 2 g azithromycin and went to the doctor the next day and said I have gonorrhea and presumably chlamydia. I was given a shot of ceftriaxone and doxcycline 2x a day for one week and ciprofloxacin 2x day and reassured me the discharge will be gone. After 4 days, after masturbating i saw a colorless discharge which prompted me to return to the doctor. My prescription changed to metronidazole 500 mg 2x a day for seven days, stopped the doxycycline and told me to continue with the ciprofloxacin and was again given a shot of ceftriaxone. As of the present (3 days later) i noticed that when i defecate, masturbate or urinate there seems to be a stain in my underwear or i see s very sticky colorless discharge and i feel a tingling sensation in my urethra. My questions are:

1. Are the medications currently working? Why hasn't the discharge passed away? Is it normal to see discharge after several days of treatment? wouldnt it go away during the course of treatment? and for how long would i be waiting?
2. Is there a possibility I might have prostatitis as well?
3. Should I go see a urologist or second opinion for that matter?
4. Is it also possible that I have another diagnosis other than what was given to me?
5. Besides the current diagnosis, would i have contracted other STD's?
Hope someone would reply, I havent had a good nights rest for the past several days
deeply concerned
1. It can take up to 2 weeks for all symptoms to go away but also with all of that medication a yeast infection might have formed.

2. Possible

3. If you still have symptoms 2 weeks after medication is finished...yes.

4. Well you have medicated so much any test at thes point is pointless.

5. Low risk and I am not even convinced you got a STD.