STDs Community
penis discomfort, STD? bumps at urethra opening

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

hi there,
first, thank you for you time.

I have a persistent problem. it started a year ago, it was a few weeks after unprotected sex, i was feeling some discomfort and one morning i woke up, urinated and had a (clear with white speckles) discharge come out after urinating which was painful and distressing. i went straight to get std test and have a year later had tests again and all came back negative.

at the time there was redness on the meatus, and a little redness just inside the urethra at the tip.

since then i have had no more discharge etc, but i still get sensations of discomfort sometimes after ejaculating
i have been paying a lot of attention to my genitals, and it feels as if there is something, a sore or maybe some trauma about 1-2cm inside the urethra as when i massage that area from the back of my shaft i feel what feels like the root of the discomfort that seems to run to the tip of the penis.

also when i massage my penis at the base from the back of the shaft i can feel a discomfort sensation at the tip of my penis and the tip then seems temporarily inflamed.

since then i also have a less regular urine stream, and after dripping of urine.

i also feel like that is possibly due to some kind of inflammation or growth near the tip which seems to have cause my opening to be slightly more open than usual ....

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/harig123456/P1060212.jpg

my penis looks to be normal now. however when i squeeze my penis  just below the meatus (see picture link above) you can see two bumps rise to the surface and appear either side of the meatus, i believe this is related as when i initially got the symptoms i developed redness on the meatus and around the urethra opening.

i really appreciate any feedback and help you can give.

thank you so much again for your time.
Hi hari123456,

As you may have guessed, symptoms discussion through online resource will bring no benefits to you. You really should see a doctor if your symptoms persist.
However, you have mentioned that you have did STDs test a year after your exposure. Are the tests include Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis and HIV?
Again, see a doctor to discuss about your symptoms.

Thanks.
yes ive been tested for all of that. all clear, recently i had what the doctor thought was an hpv on my scrotum frozen off. but that, if it was hpv is unrelated i think.

the reason i am posting here, is if a doctor has seen this before and understands the anatomy of viruses then they may know if there is something going on. i think the picture posted and the description written here, best describes whats going on and i when i go to the doctor it can be more difficult to show so clearly what is up. this picture and description is quite clear.

still if anyone else can take a look, and see if they are familiar with what i have described it would be appreciated.
thank you
stop poking , prodding and squeezing your penis for starters!! all you are doing is further irritating it!!

we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

did they manually examine your prostate at all during the past year?

grace
You are not alone!  I believe that you will find a very helpful thread begun by User055 with 20 or more helpful replies.  In addition, he has a posted photo at the top of his thread.

I commend you for your thorough "self-examination"; your condition warrants it so as to best describe all of what you can, relative to your situation.  It is comparable to a woman performing a more thorough and frequent self-examination(s) of her breasts after discovering a lump, etc.  Furthermore, to share it here is helpful to all who might suffer likewise.

Best wishes from a fellow male who suffers in some similar fashion!
Here is the link for his thread on this sight with all of the 20 replies!  I hope that this might help you!

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urology/Persistent-Inflamed--Irritated-Meatus/show/1217614