STDs Community
penis fissure

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

penis fissure

This discussion is related to second guessing, herpes fissure q..

I've also had colorless fissures on the shaft of my penis that seem to have lasted a long time. i also have a red area on the edge of my Corona. The GP said he thought that was rosacea. i have had the red area for many years but it seems like it just got worse in the last few months. I saw a GP about it and he also said he didn't think I had Herpes. I'd like to know if it's not Herpes what is it? My penis seems very sensitive and the fissures do get better but i always seem to notice more. I've been using a prescription foot fungus cream.  My GP said I'm paranoid and paying too much attention to my penis.