STDs Community
penis head hurts.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

penis head hurts.

3 weeks ago I had a female perform oral sex on me with a condom.  The condom did not broke or anything.  Saliva got on my testicles.   3 days later I started to have an itch in my testicles and in the fold where my legs and groin meet.  It lasted few days and it when away.   A week later I started to have same symptoms, the itch but 2 days later I feelt a rug burn all inside my thighs all the way down to my knees.  The skin look normal.  It lasted for 2 days than it when away but than I started to feel the skin in my balls and penis all loose and soft.  The for skin looked a little swollen.  Than 2 days later the for skin started to hurt on top and it didn't cover all the head of penis.  Than 2 days later the head of my penis started hurting and it looks whitish and a little sticky.   It feel like I lost some sensation on my penis.  Today I masturbated and the semen came out clear and real thick and clear and my penis head still hurts.  Any idea what can be causing these.  I'm going to doctor tomorrow.  Need help please.
protected oral sex is no risk for std's. saliva running down on your testicles is not a risk for std's either.

this sounds more like a fungal infection than it does a std. seeing your provider for a proper exam is the best thing to do.

stop back and let us know how your appointment went :)

grace
Thanks grace.
         I'm going to the doctor when I come out of work.  I also notice that the pain goes away when I pee, the outside of penis looks fine now.  I think it might be a uti (urinary tract infection).  I think my pain is inside now.  I'll post when I come out the doctor.  
I just came back from doctor and he gave me a cream for fungus and antibiocs for infection.  I still have to wait couple days for result of urine test.  I'll post when I get results.
glad you are getting better answers and treatment :)