STDs Community
penis hurts

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

penis hurts

hello

5 months ago i had unprotected oral sex for no more than 20 seconds. probably around 10 actually. besides fingering the girl thats all i did.
2-3 weeks later i had itching and a bit of pain (more like stinging) but no lesions really. so i went to the doctor at around 4 weeks and tested for all stds, including herpes. everything was negative and i had a negative hiv at 4 weeks via 4th gen duo test. after about a month it subsided. I retested everything at 7 weeks and got the same results.

now starting about a week ago (which it has been about 4 months since the incident) i have some sciatica pain, radiating from my left buttock down to my knee. the familiar stinging in the penis has returned but no lesions or anything. this time no itching really. just the slight pain. I went again to the dr and tested for chlamydia and gonn and was negative on both.

can this be a hidden std? I am also worried about herpes but told this was atypical and probably not herpes in the herpes forum. But i am nervous and thinking that since i read elseware that herpes can have sciatica and atypical can be inside the penis, i am freaking out. i don't know what else it could be besides an std but ive tested negative for hiv, chlamydia, gonn, hep a-c, syphilis. please help?
Avatar n tn
very low risk for stds, herpes and even hiv. are you feeling anxious? see a doctor for different examination that is not related to stds.
Avatar n tn
*practically zero risk for hiv
I do have anxiety over the issue but it didnt start until my back and penis started hurting

and i had a bad day today as well. I had a provider refuse testing me for any blood std of any sort. I wanted a conclusive result and i went today to test for hiv and herpes. Provider refused based on past history of testing at 4 and 7 weeks and gave me an attitude questioning why i was even having sex than.
Avatar n tn
Well than your tests were conclusive that you did not have stds. Try not to feel anxious and ignore the pain, if it subsides than it's the anxiety. Otherwise see a different doctor for physical examination (not stds related).