penis/vagina rubbing
i have a question about a recent event. i was at a strip club in a private room. the dancer was grinding against me at first with her panties on and my underwear pulled down slightly to reveal about 2 inches of my penis. then, for about a minute, she proceeded to slide her panties over and continued grinding. i was able to get my penis back into my underwear after that minute or so of contact. there was not penetration, just rubbing together. what type of risk does this pose?

thank you.
Welcome back to the Forum.  In general, no penetration, no risk.  To be more specific however, what is meant by that is, no penetration, no risk for gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU which are far and away the most common STDs transmitted from person to person.  So called "lesion diseases" such as syphilis or herpes could theoretically be transmitted by contact of her vagina with your penis even if there is no penetration.  Realistically however the risk of syphilis is tiny because the disease is very rare, particularly in heterosexual men and women.  There is a small risk of herpes but if you do not develop lesion in the area of contact in the 4-10 days following contact there is no reason to be concerned about that either.  Thus, unless you develop a lesion of some sort, don't worry and no testing is needed.  Hope this helps. EWH