STDs Community
penisproblem

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

penisproblem

last april i noticed a circlular lesion on the under part of the head of my penis. went to one doctor she said it looked like herpes there was no pain and no pain when urinating, no discharge. went for multiple urine test everything came back negative. saw another doctor who sent me for the same urine test again all negative both test done in a span of about 2 weeks. noticed small painless dots on the head of my penis on the left side of the pee hole. no pain or discharge. saw a third doctor who flat out said it was a yeast infection. she gave me some topical cream to put on it. seemed to work and it cleared up in about a week. a few months later a second episode occured with a moldy cheese like substance in the creases of my thighs. use fungal cream and that cleared up in a few days. a third episode occured a couple months after that with the same circular lesion under the head of my penis with itching in the groin, again no pain, no pain when urinating and no discharge, followed by the little red spots on the head of my penis to the left of the pee hole. is this just a reocurring yeast infection? it is really affecting me mentally. more so than physically. any help would be greatly appreciated.
You have had multiple STD tests which were negative. You do not have an STD concern. This forum cannot help you. Try the Mens' Health  community.