STDs Community
penisproblem

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

penisproblem

last april i noticed a circlular lesion on the under part of the head of my penis. went to one doctor she said it looked like herpes there was no pain and no pain when urinating, no discharge. went for multiple urine test everything came back negative. saw another doctor who sent me for the same urine test again all negative both test done in a span of about 2 weeks. noticed small painless dots on the head of my penis on the left side of the pee hole. no pain or discharge. saw a third doctor who flat out said it was a yeast infection. she gave me some topical cream to put on it. seemed to work and it cleared up in about a week. a few months later a second episode occured with a moldy cheese like substance in the creases of my thighs. use fungal cream and that cleared up in a few days. a third episode occured a couple months after that with the same circular lesion under the head of my penis with itching in the groin, again no pain, no pain when urinating and no discharge, followed by the little red spots on the head of my penis to the left of the pee hole. is this just a reocurring yeast infection? it is really affecting me mentally. more so than physically. any help would be greatly appreciated.
You have had multiple STD tests which were negative. You do not have an STD concern. This forum cannot help you. Try the Mens' Health  community.