STDs Community
period+sex =uti on men?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

period+sex =uti on men?

i had sex with someone with her period about to end.i didnt know.when i pulled it i had blood all over my penis.is it possible to have uti after that with high count of wbc? cause taht is what happened to me.pls reply cant sleep now.
it has been two months then .uti was treated but now i have cough with phlegm,some body pain especially on my legs but tolerable and i feel warm but no fever
Yes, you can get a UTI or STI from unprotected sex and the presence of blood doesn't help any.  Now you said you've been treated so I assume you were tested for STD's?  If not, you should go back and gets a full STD screening and explain exactly what happned to the doctor.  

Your symptoms don't sound STD related but it's best you go get tested after the exposure you had, especially if you don't know the sexual history of this person and you're not in contact with them.  
another question is i have little sensation after i did ALL BY MYSELF.i mean the tip of my penis i feel something warm or hot but not a discomfort.is it natural? or is it sign of std?it is one day occuring now.or am i just so paranoid?
one thing more sir.i think i feel pain on the line between the scrotum on the skin or maybe i just keep on touchin it.or it is just normal?im so paranoid
Please see my original post.  If you continue to have problem or have not been fully tested, go back to your doctor.