STDs Community
philippines gonorrhea

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

philippines gonorrhea

last yr everytime i ejaculated, my semen color is light green. i took azithromax 1 gram den a day or 2 my semen returned to normal color and that is white. my girlfriend and i had unprotected sex on aug 3. and last aug 22 i noticed a green stain in my brief, burn after urinating, tingling sensation tip of my urether, and a clear discharge at the tip of my penis. and on aug 23 i had a sore throat, and slight fever, with slight lymph node swells in neck and groin..jus like a pea size, but it swelled.
aug 26 i went to a urologist and gave me a cefotaxime shot. aug 26 i started taking doxycycline 100mg 2x a day for 7 days. 5 days have gone and until now i still have a clear discharge at the tip of my penis. :c

1. what does a green semen stand for?
2. when can i see the result of cefotaxime IM injection?
3. did i infect my girlfriend? she also did oral sex with me last aug 24.

pls help me coz here in the philippines the consultations are expensive and also the meds. i need to find an accurate solution to this problem.

thnx a lot for helping me. i really need ur opinion.
Were you actually tested?  Without testing, its hard to know for sure what it going on.  Yes, its possible you infected your girlfriend with oral sex if this is gonorrhea, and she needs to be checked.

If you don't see dramatic improvements in the next few days, you will need to return to your doctor.  It can take a week for the meds to fully work.

Are there any std clinics near you?  I hear from others in the Philippines, and they say the same thing about how expensive it is.  I'm sorry to hear that.

Aj
i were never tested, the urolgist only checked my brief, and based his judgement on the green staind that look like a pus. my money that all i've was only p1,000. the cost of the IM shot was p600. and the consultation was p400. this is what a 3rd world country health care can offer. phew!
there were no std clinics near our place. no free test or even low cost health care setting nearby.

i researched on what green semen mean and there were only few informations i found and they said green semen means gonorrhea.

i plan to take azithromycin 2g single dose later on this day or tom, and if nothing happens maybe this is trichomonas.. could it be? if it is, metronidazole will be the appropiate pill i have to take.

i hope it will work.

i only had sexual intercourse with three ladies in my 23 years living in this world. the first lady was my ex-girlfriend who had an endometrial cancer and went for medical treatment.. for 4 years we had several love makings and half years of that, her vagina smells nasty... i duno if it was the result of her ca treatment.

the 2nd lady, was a tuiton fee girl. we only ahd one round unprotected sex.

and the 3rd lady is my current girlfriend.

p.s. thnx for ur reply auntiejessi
Green semen can mean gonorrhea, and if your only option is to take the azithromycin, try it and see what happens.  Your girlfriend should take the same.

Aj
Avatar n tn
uhm sir can you tell me where is that health center/clinic? I think I have a gonorrhea and I want to cure it ASAP
Avatar n tn