STDs Community
pimple-like thing that never stops pussing

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

So I went to the gyn And saw a nurse practicioner, my ex just stopped talking to me and I later found out he had been with other girls so I wanted to get checked out. I developed 3 small bumps that I had over 2 weeks that were painless and white like a pimple but cpuldnt be popped. When i shaved I must have cut them because the tops were red like blood and that area was swollen. The np. Said that it didn't look like herpes just shave bumps, the next day I got a blister looking zit on my genital area that I popped a couple days later and thick puss came out followed by blood. The bump flattened. The next day I noticed protruding again and later that night I popped it again and had the same puss and blood come out and I put a bandaid on it. Last night I took the bandaid off and was able to pop it again and I did and put a new bandaid on it. I am also itchy on occasion further down on the inside of my vaginal lips before my anus and I feel small bumps. The np said it could just be irritated from my soap so I bought a non-soap vaginal sensitive skin cleaner. It seems to not have changed anything and its been 4 days could this be genit herpes or warts or something else? My last sexual encounter was mid march . Please help! P.s. I just took the bandaid off and now it looks like an open wound...crap. what should I do?
I would follow up with your Dr and ask for a sample to be taken and tested if worried about STD's.