STDs Community
pimple on penis / pubes

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

pimple on penis / pubes

im scared out my mind.. i am 15 years old and there was this one time i shaved my pubes and i guess i got a pimple on my pubes.. which i popped about 2 months ago, it was nothing because  i read on here it was just dead cell skins.

just now , after i masturbated.. i think a pimple came up on my penis.. im not sure if it was there before but i dont think so, because i peed before and i didnt feel it.
but now when i wen to pee (after cummed) i felt it and it looks like a regular pimple on my face.
i popped it with no pain and now its still there.. well pimples take a while to away even after popped
but please someoe help me.. im scared out my mind
By the way, i only had unprotected sex once and that was about 1 and a half years ago..  and the last time i had sex was about a month ago..
Since you are sexually active, you need to get this checked.  Do not try and pop it anymore and let the doctor see it as is.

Its most likely a pimple, but you do need to get it checked.  Go to an std clinic if you aren't comfortable going to your regular doctor.  They can check and treat you, if needed, and can't tell your parents.

Aj