STDs Expert Forum
pimple on penis

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

pimple on penis

Hello Doctor.  Thank you in advance for your advice.  Is a pimple on the shaft of my penis a sign of an STD?  Several weeks ago I noticed a small painless and colorless bump on my penis shaft, right below my foreskin scar.  It was about the size of a BB.  It looked it was just a bulging vein.  I thought nothing of it and forgot about it.  It did go away.  Last night I noticed it again in the same spot.  This time i squeezed it and it popped.  A small amount of puss came out.  It was painless, and now it is just a small red spot.  Is this anything i should be worried about?  I have recently had a herpeselect test that came back negative.  Thanks.
Tags: penis, Pain, test
Probably not an STD, and definitely not herpes given your test result.  Pimples sometimes occur on the penile shaft.  See a health care provider if it persists or recurs.

Good luck-- HHH, MD
Just little more info.  The only questionable exposure I have had was receiving uprotected oral sex from a woman I did not know about 4 months ago.  Thanks.
Doesn't change anything, still probably just a pimple.

HHH, MD
about a year or maybe even longer, i noticed a small pimple on the bottom of my shaft. Upon noticing this, i just popped it assuming that it was just a pimple. I felt no pain or anything like that, and the whole time that i had it, i felt absolutely no pain. After I popped it puss came out and it went away with no trace of a scar within a day or two. A few months later it came back in the same exact spot and i did the same exact thing i did the last time. Every once in a while it comes back. Up until recently i haven't had it in about 6 months. It is taking a little bit longer to go away and it is slightly bigger than other times that i have had it. I have never ever experienced any pain, and i have never had a sore like this anywhere else on my penis or sorrounding area. I am afraid that it could be herpies (herpes), because it keeps coming back and it is in the same area. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, because i am starting to get more worried everyday.

p.s. - would puss even come out of a herpe if it was squeezed?
All right im not sure if it is just a pimple or not i had sex with this one girl about 4 months ago (unprotected) and about 2 weeks ago i had noticed these 3 little white dots im not sure what they are i havent went and got a test because i am scared to tell my parents.i think it might be genital warts but im not to sure.
ALL IT IS NOW IS JUST 2 BUMPS RIGHT BWHERE THE TIP OF MY PENUS IS  BUT I DONT WHAT IT IS AND I DONT WANT TO TRASMIT IT TO EVERONE ELSE BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS.

[PLEASE E MAIL ME YOUR OPINION I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW]
It has been about 2-3 months since my last sexual experience. I now just found a pimple on my penis located near the base. I've only had unprotected sex once in my life about a year ago. It doesn't itch it just hurts like hell when i touch it, I tried to pop it when a head formed and only a little puss came out, so I waited about 2 days and it's been hurting all day and I popped it and a core came out with a bunch of goop except when I popped it, it didn't have a white head it just felt like it needed to be popped. PLEASE email me back on this I'm alright for wait for a bit, but I would like to know if this sounds like herpes or any STD. Thanx.
A related discussion, Pimple on penis hurts was started.
A related discussion, Pimple penis was started.
A related discussion, painful was started.
I had a pimple on the shaft of my penis near my pubic hair. I popped it and a red bump grew is it normal ?
I have a bunch of pimples and is super scared to go in to the doctor wat std might it be
A related discussion, Pimples on Penis Shaft,inverted? was started.