pimple type thing on penis
Hi im 15 yrs old and today when i was about to masturbate i noticed a pimple type thing on the middle of my shaft. I researched online and it kinda looks like a molluscum contagiosum type thing but there is only one. I am not sexually active. i popped it and some puss type stuff came out it was kinda clear kinda whitish. I am freaking out idk what to do?!? I recently joined the gym with my dad and i shared a towel with him but i dont think he would share with me if he had something like that. PLEASE HELP
Hi its Rob186 again the pimple type thing looks a lot like a boil please HELP
If your dad did have something he probably wouldnt share a towel with you.  You probably have nothing to worry about.  Since you have joined a gym you have been sweating down there a lot more so you could have possibly gotten a fungul infection.  I think the best thing you could do is simply go ask your parents, I know it is embarrassing but your dad, or mom, would probably be happy if you came to him/her over it.