please help Herpes or what
hi i am 35 years old man i had safe sex on 14th of july on 19 i noticed some pain around penis and some 3 red blisters i used POVIDONE-IODINE SOLUTION ANTISEPTIC to clean these blisters i got very strong burn feeling and after one day they became open sores so i decided to show them to DERMATOLOGIES Doc. he saw two of these sores near each other he decided to make a test for Syphilis and second day the result was negative he gave me 1g augmentin antibiotic with antibiotic cream i used the for 5 days but my situation became worth and more burn in the area and redness also some allergy on legs (from antibiotic probably) and itching around genital area so i had some small blisters 4 or 5 together looks like Herpes i didn't blow them and i went to the DOC. he said it is most probably Herpes               so he send me to blood test for hsv1-hsv2 igg and igm and gave me Famvir  and zovirax cream for 5 days from 29 july  once i stopped the antibiotic before taking famvir the redness and burn feelings get better i took the famvir and zovirax for 5 days nothing i feel better in 3 august the result came for all types negative but i still had the burn feeling and itching he gave me daktacort from first time my burn and itch stopped my concern is the test can be wrong not negative because of antibiotic second question should i repead the test and if yes what the period should i wait after taking the famvir 125g for five days and after putting the zovirax cream taking into consideration  that i hadn't any flu like symptoms or any redness or blisters on the penis please advise
It's unfortunate that your doctor didn't do a lesion culture and typing. It was too soon to do the blood test.  I recommend repeating the igg blood test for hsv1 and hsv2 2 or 3 months from now no matter what.

It sounds like you've had a lot of things thrown at you to see which one will work. Meanwhile you are having side effects from them which is making it very hard to tell what is going on.  Since the burning and itching is gone - I'd stop doing anything for the next week or two and see what happens.  If you get irritated again - perhaps try just soaking in the bathtub with either a packet of aveeno bath sprinkled in or 2 cups of vinegar for comfort.  

Famvir for a presumed first ob is 250mg 3x/day for 10 days.  Zovirax cream offers little benefits for genital herpes and was a waste of your time and money.  Your doctor needs to update his knowledge of how to test for herpes and how to treat it :(

grace