STDs Community
please help me...

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

please help me...

hi there! i am 29 years old and i have been worrying about this whitish, foul odor discharge. my ob told me it was a VB. she first gave me a suppository. after a week of medication, i had sex with my two-yr bf. too bad, the discharge's back. after months, i consulted my ob again. she made a TMG  test because she said the whitish discharge increased. here's the result: TRIchomonas: negative, MOnilla: negative... GRAMSTAIN- PMN: 3-5/oif, Gram (+) cocci in pairs- moderate,  Gram (-) coccobacilli= many , Gram (-) bacilli =many. she prescribed neopenotran for my suppository and cefixime to us first but we weren't able to follow her advice because i really felt awful taking the med and my bf didnt take his med on time.so she prescribed another med-- doxycycline together with metronidazole (flagyl) 7 days. after my treatment, there was no more discharge and foul odor. but when i had sex again with my bf again, the dischagrge and foul odor is back. its been 3 months now. ill have my test again on feb. should i visit my ob again and ask her for an advice/ what do you think is wrong with me? does it have something to do with the freqency of our sex? (we're doing it for like 2-3 times a week) should i undergo some more tests? pls help me...
research has shown that there is no benefit to treating the male partner when a female partner is frequently getting bv. it's quite common to get bv and it's also quite common for it to reoccur frequently. it doesn't mean  your partner has another partner and is bringing home infections frequently to you.
it's bv - bacterial vaginosis

you should go back and be seen again monday. you need PROPER testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia, not the gram stain you had done.  they also can retest you for bv.  

your bf also needs basic std testing done too.

grace
hi there! thank you so much for the advice! i went to my ob today and she made a culture and sensitivity test. i will get the result in 3 days but for the meantime, she prescribed albothyl for my suppository. i hope it wont be as worse as what on my mind..i am afraid i have  serious  infection but i only have one partner.
:(
so you still didn't get the right testing done for chlamydia and gonorrhea?
hello grace! not yet.just the culture and sensitivity test..it is said in the result that there's a light growth of staphyloccocus aureus after 48 hrs of incubation, which my ob said it 's a bacteria coming from the skin. the dischrage is gone now that i am using a suppository. i started taking Cotrimoxazole last night, too.
my ob also told me that she's looking at another side.. she said my discharge keeps coming back. she asked me if there's another person involved. if so, that person must be treated too. i have only one sex partner and thats my bf for two yrs.. i am so hesitant to ask him if there's someone else... what should i do? if the dischrage occurs again after the treatment, should i undergo another test aside from that culture?
it's so nice to hear from you, grace..any comment with regards to culture result?  thanks..:)
your culture is exactly as your provider interpreted it.