possible std???
im a 15 year old guy and i jack off a lot i have been doing it for about a year and a half and my penis has a lot of extra skin on my shaft its gross and all lose it itchs a far bit i can pull the extra skin over my penis head iam sercumsized how can i fix that??? on my penis head it looks like a rash but it dosnt itch theres also a red ring around my penis head and unber my penis head are bumps someone help me ??
Hi and welcome. If you have never had sex then this would not be std related. These bumps could be natural to your body and your just noticing them for the first time. You feel these are not natural you might have picked a a fungus from not washing your hands as you do masturbate a lot. With the excess skin, your still young and growing. Give yourself a few more years about the skin issue you might grow into it.
If your concerned about the rash it would be best to have a good check up with  your doctor to make sure the growing boy in on the right track.
thanks life360