STDs Community
protected sex

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

protected sex

Ok so I was at a bachelor party and one thing led to another and I was in a bathroom with one of the strippers. I used a condom and she did rub some sort of lubrication on my penis and her vagina. What I am worried about was earlier that day I cut myself trimming near my testicles. By the time I did go out i wasnt bleeding or anything but there was an obvious mark where I was bleeding from earlier in the day. Now during the party i didnt think of anything untill at the end of the night i sobered up. Now this happened on wednesday and its been 2 days now with no real symptoms. I feel I was covered with the condom and I dont think I stuck my penis all the way in but in any case could I have caught anything if I had her Vagina fluids touch the area I had a cut on from earlier in the day? Intercourse did not last for more then 10 minutes because the guys wanted the stripper to come back out but in any case what are my chances of not catching anything?
I dont think you are at high risk for any infection here.  If there was exposed skin rubbing against each other then viral infections can occur if one partner was infected. HIV risk are low also, but possible but viral infections normally dont show up in 2 days. I wouldnt worry about it so much... but it's always good to get ur annual HIV/STD check for assurance.  if you didn't stick it in all the way, i doubt her vaginal fluid got on your skin (since you're protected).