rash and discharge...
i've had yeast infections, BV... bladder infections the whole nine yards but i've never had an STD. This is my first experience w/ a rash on my vagina.. theres no bumps or pus or pimples its just so red it looks like its medium rare!  it kinda itches, never burns when i pee. it seems like everytime i'm active around the house or working out, or ya no walking the rash turns from pink to bright bright red. i have a doc appt on the 28th but dont want to wait that long. it just started to itch, and there is a white/light light shade of yellow discharge now. BUT i usually have discharge right before my period... oh yeah my period is a diff. story. my last normal period was in JAN. in FEB i didnt get it at all, and in march it didnt come until the 9th, last the normal days... then again on the 26th i started spotting *(really light)* for 2 days and now i haven't seen or heard anything about my period to date... whats wrong w/ me? should i go to the hospital? PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME! i'm sure my stress level isn't making anything better.
The 28th?  That's too long to deal with this.  If you have insurance, you can try going to an urgent care or walk in place.

It sounds maybe like yeast or bv.  If your periods are out of whack, and you can keep your appt for the 28th for that, then your hormones could cause yeast or bv.

There is also something called atrophic vaginitis, which is a thinning of the vaginal tissue due to less estrogen in the area.

Test for stds to rule them out, but since you don't talk about your sexual activity, I can't say whether there is a chance its an std or not.

Aj
its def not an std i've been with the same person for 2 years now, and got checked prior to him. i had bv before and i'm thinking it might have just came back. like today i had off from work, and didnt do alot of walking around and the rash, itch and slight discharge disappeared lol i think its some kind of heat rash i have no idea.
I know its so frustrating, but you are doing the right thing to get it checked.  You might try the women's health forum or our expert gynecology forum for more info.

AJ
where would i find the expert gynecology forum?
Oh sorry -

To find other forums, click on the forums icon at the top of every page.  On the left side, the community forums are listed.  On the right, the expert forums are listed.

Here is the link for the gyno forum - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Gynecology/show/103