STDs Community
rash on penis after UTI

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

rash on penis after UTI

I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A FRIEND OF MINE AND A FEW WEEKS LATER I GOT A UTI. AFTER THAT I GOT A RASH ON THE HEAD OF MY PENIS IM ALSO UNCIRCUMCISED AND I CLEAN IT EVERYDAY. IT WILL GET BETTER. THEN IF I MASTURBATE IT JUST COMES BACK IM WORRIED IF I CAUGHT A STD BUT LAST TIME I HAD THIS IT WASNT JUST GAVE ME SOME CREAM. AND THE SKIN IS VERY DRY.
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub with clothes, eczema, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.

To confirm the diagnosis I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Avatar n tn

i have a similar prb like above ...
I am 28years old.....recently about 20 days ago i came a contact wid a lady , she gave me oral job over nite on my penis....and we had protected sex... i would like to mention that my penis is uncircumcised.. just after 3-4days i develop red small tiny things( 0.5-1mm) on glans (glands) inside of my penis . which goes(not fully) and coming gain ... they r ... but very small and tiny... initially it used to rash for 2-3 days but after that and till now no rash appeared....
I don't have any fever,headache, sore throat or any other problem... not even any discharge or pain,irritation in urine...

i am uncircumcised .. is this may be the cause of these red things on my penis.?
can taking too much tension/worry is the cause to appear again and again...?

In nigeria med. facilities are not gud and i don't know where to go......
i am very worried if i am having STD...  i can't go to my country now .. it is after 1 years time...

PLS HELP AND ADVICE ME..
Avatar n tn
i should keep it dry or apply any moisturizer??
can u recommend anythg to apply??
like...clotrimazole,calamine,fucibet?????????  
please i need ur advice...
I recently had sex and that night it started to burn when I pee. I recently started getting these red spots on the shaft of my penis. The spots look like someone burned me with a small circle???!!