STDs Expert Forum
rashes on the body
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rashes on the body

Hello,
Few days back i had protected oral and intercourse with a sex worker. After 2 days i felt a bit itchy and burining sensation on my genital area & even i got sore throat.Doctor told me burning and itchy feeling is due to heat & sore throat coz of some infection. He gave me cefuroxime axetil 500 mg and told me to continue doseage twice a day for 10 days.In few days then burning and itchy feeling was gone.But now after 20 days.I started getting itchy all over my body,got few rashes also,and in certain parts of my body it gets red and itchy then in 10-15 mins tht redness is gone.My eye lids pain sometimes,my left testicle is pains sometimes.And i have a swollen gland in my inner left thigh.Showed to the doctor manytimes.He said its nothing.He took my urine culture also.Before urinating for the test i had urinated an hour ago.Im worried wat it could be.Do u think i should be worried abt this? And guide me if theres anything to worry about wat tests should be done?Thank You