STDs Community
re gardasil and men

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

re gardasil and men

I understand that the cut of for men is 26 based on the probability that older men would have had more exposure, but what if you have only ever had unprotected sex 3 times? I'm 33 years old

This discussion is related to 29 year old male wanting to recieve Gardasil vaccine.
Tags: gardasil
Talk with your Dr.
you can receive it at any time but insurance won't pay for it if you are over 26.  It'll run you about $400 or so to pay out of pocket for it.

grace