STDs Community
really bad razor burn or herpes?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

really bad razor burn or herpes?

About a week ago I noticed a small scab "down there". It wasn't on my vagina, but about 2 inches above, about an inch below the pantyline. i scratched it off thinking nothing of it, but then a couple days later it had re-scabbed and was about 2 sizes bigger. it was extremely itchy. a few days ago i shaved around that area, and recently a bunch of small, raised, red dots have appeared in a line above where the first scab was. they are pretty itchy too, and they have a small white circle on the top...kinda like a pimple. if i scratch them, they scab over and kinda pus but there's no blood. some aren't healing very fast because they're right where my pantyline rests, so it rubs against them, making them itch even more. they don't like like blisters, so wasn'tnt worried about herpes, until they started scabbing over, which sounded like herpes. also, they aren't painful just itchy.and they're in a line, and its where i itched the most, so i don't know if that has any correlation.
I put on this creme thats made for real dry skin on the sores, and the next day they did a ton better. they dont tich naymore, and they're all scabs now.

i did go to a doctor about the first scab, and she said it looked suspicious but shcouldn'tnt do anything to test it since it scabbed over. and the others are scabbing too fast too. so please, if anyone has any idea if this just sounds like a bad case of razor burn, or herpes, or possiblsomethingng else? please let me know your thoughts