Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
receptive condom protected anal sex
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know for the future what my HIV/STD risk was for condom protected receptive anal sex? with a Durex extra safe condom (slightly thicker with more lubrication)?  I ask this because I am a little confused with some of the responses to this topic.  From what I understand this was a practically no risk exposure if the condom doesnt break, but in other responses I see comments something like this: "A gay man engaging in anal sex who always protects himself with condoms is still at high risk of one day contracting HIV due to initial intentions going at the heat of the moment and due to condom failure".  However, if I was to engage in receptive condom protected anal sex NOT in a monogameous relationship, but 100% always with a durex extra safe condom, with lubricant and asking my partner beforehand if they have hiv and only engaging if they say they don't, what would be the chances of contracting hiv in the future at some point and the chances of one the condoms one day breaking? etc. thankyou for all your time and help.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3230354 tn?1381309286
I'd recommend re-posting this in the HIV forum for a better answer.
Comment
Cancel
3230354 tn?1381309286
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
feelingundone