STDs Community
red and flesh pimples pubic area - 3-4 months

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

i have a bunch of red bumps. orginally there was only a couple on the shaft of my penis in january and i went to my doctor worried it could be an std. he told me it looked like inflamed hair folloculs and said it should go away in time. now its 4 months later and the red bumps have spread to my scrotom, pubic hair area and now the inside of my legs. the largest the bumps get are 1-3mm and when i pick at them they bleed. some have single hairs growing from them and they can be kibd of flaky after i wash the area and the bumps are kind of shiny and and dried feeling. im going back to my dr in 2 weeks (earliest i could get a time) they do not hurt unless i pick at them and there is no pattren to to where they grow. anyone have any idea? thanks