red dots on penis
two days ago I noticed this little red dots on my penis head. Today, I saw them white, and the skin was coming off my penis, means, the red dots turned into white, and then just like dry skin, they were coming off, but not around everywhere on the penis, some of them were still white, and red.
I'm 20, I knew I'm not HIV infected, but I still went to get checked, and I turned out to be Negative, also I havent been with anyone in three to four month...
can somebody please tell me what these are or what should i do???

Also when the dots are red, they didnt itch, but as they turn white, and come off its feeling itchy on the penis head.
dont worry to mcuh about red dots unless they are not raised like buls,blisters or simlilar things like this but best is to get tested.
They are not raised, or nothing, and actually the white stuff is coming off, and the penis head is just like the way it used to before, but one thing, the foreskin itches like hell. i've heard it could be because of yeast infection, so it is okay to put yogurt on it? (i've heard it helps)
Hmmm I'm not too sure about the yogurt but I think you should see your doctor it could be a bacterial infection, irritation,dry skin, it could be anything and your doctor can best help you.