risk of unprotected sex on a sex worker
im hoping some one can answer my question. i just went to a massage parlor. a girls attends me, and eventually she offered sex,  i accept her offer but when its time to put my penis to her vagina, i hesitate, but i think i inserted my penis to her 2x w/ condom.. am i seriously in trouble of having STD?? tnx in advance..
title says unprotected sex, your post says w/condom=with condom.

So which is it?
oh im sorry its w/o condom..
it should be..

im hoping some one can answer my question. i just went to a massage parlor. a girls attends me, and eventually she offered sex,  i accept her offer but when its time to put my penis to her vagina, i hesitate, but i think i inserted my penis to her 2x w/o condom.. am i seriously in trouble of having STD?? tnx in advance..
you had unprotected sex so you should be following up with proper testing at the proper times. when to test and for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

grace
so you can call it sex already..
what do you mean by:
you should be following up with proper testing at the proper times. when to test and for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.