STDs Community
saliva and sexually transmitted disease
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

saliva and sexually transmitted disease

Hello Doctor,
Yesterday(4th of July), I  engaged in a french kissing and my partner actually spitted into my month.I`m so so worried about getting any kind of disease,since I have no idea whether he is sexually healthy or not .I don`t have much information about sexually transmitted  diseases either,so I don`t know what I have to do.Please help me..
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1331558_tn?1317691287
You shouldn't really worry about french kissing if you haven't begun feeling symptoms. Kissing is no means a risk of transmission.
Blank
Thanks for answering...
even if he spitted into my mouth?? and how long does it take for me to feel any kind of symptoms and which diseases may I get?? thanks again...
Blank
1331558_tn?1317691287
If he was even infected, which I doubt he was, you would never know with chlamydia and gono. If he had sores or blisters around his mouth or in it, there could have been a possibility for HSV-1 or Syphilis (although that is really rare). You are fine.
Blank
Thanks...I hope so...I'm so naive about sex and things related to it!! I didn`t feel bad till this morning when suddenly it came to me that why he spitted into my mouth??!!! Then I was terrified...Thanks again for your answers...
Blank
1211949_tn?1271719770
have your partner get tested if you are having STD anxiety, but french kissing is really not a change to transmit an STD.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...