saliva transmission
last week, a hooker gave me a blowjob and she seemed like she was intentionally putting alot of saliva inside the tip of my penis which i think is the urethra. I have no idea why she did that and now thinking about it is getting me angry and worried. I understand there is some slight concentration of virus in saliva. So if alot of saliva enters through my urethra, am I at risk of contracting HIV or any other STDs? Please reply. Thanks!
STD's can be passed through oral sex. Gonorrhea, NGU, herpes and syphilis. Saliva is not a carrier of STD's.
So you are at risk of some STD's through the act of unprotected oral sex.
HIV is not a concern for oral sex.
Thanks for the reply Vance2335. HIV is a concern for oral sex especially if the are cuts and sores on your penis or in the other person's mouth. Right?
But in my case, what is bothering me is because I know even saliva can contain HIV virus but chances are much lower, but there still is a risk? Possible for it to travel to my bloodstream through my urethra?
Can you or anyone else pls comment on the reason why u think that hooker would deliberately give me oral that way? Is it a technique or some sort so that I would *** faster? Does anybody know?
I can't tell you why she gave you oral that way - you'd have to ask her.

HIV MIGHT be a concern if you had cuts on your penis, but you didn't, right?  Overall, HIV is not a risk from oral sex.

For you to get HIV from saliva, someone would have to spit 10 gallons or something of spit in order to have enough HIV to transmit to someone else.

HIV is not a concern here.

AJ