skin rash on balls
I've been having unprotected sex with a girl who is kind of slutty.  I have some sort of skin rash on my balls that itches and the skin is red and the skin peels off.  I tried treating it with bentonite clay and some healing salves, but it comes back.  The girl is kind of skanky so I'm worried I might have caught an STD, but It could also be a skin fungus. I also noticed some small red bumps around my pubic hairs, but they went away.  Any ideas what it could be or how to treat it?  
this doesn't sound like a std going on. you need to be seen and get a proper exam to see if it's a fungal infection or a folliculitis so you can treat it properly.

since you are having unprotected sex, you need to follow up with proper testing at the proper times. when to test for what and when is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

PROTECT YOURSELF and only have protected sexual contact!!! It saves you worrying, saves you from testing frequently , protects you from std's as well as helps to reduce the odds of a female partner becoming pregnant!! It's really irresponsible to be having unprotected sex without both partners properly testing for std's first.

grace