STDs Community
skin to skin stds risk?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

skin to skin stds risk?

Ive had many protected encounters with csw's. However, the condom did not cover all of my shaft. Sometimes, it only covered half of my shaft. One time the condom even slipped, but i held it in order to prevent it from falling off. However, my penis shaft wasnt entirely covered. If I dont get symptoms, should i test?
Thanks!
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
It's a good idea to test yearly for STD's, but from the above description I see no reason for testing.
Blank
thank you for your answer...however, do you mean even for skin to skin STD's such as HPV, herpes, shyphilis...if i dont develop symptoms then i shouldnt test?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Reread what I said on testing.

Of course if you have symptoms see a Dr.
Blank
Thank you. I have one more qs for you! Kindly answer.
I had a red spot / dot inside my urethra which gave me slight pain whenever my penis rubbed against my underwear. The pain was non existant while standing or walking but was there whenevr I was sitting. After 5-6 days this spot went away. Is this due to a STD?
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
this doesn't sound std related at all. most likely just irritation.

we don't have commercially available tests for hpv to cover that base properly.

if your condom is slipping, you aren't wearing the right size!!!  try different brands and different fits until you find one that works better for you.  

grace
Blank
I have one more qs pls!
A csw cleaned my penis with a wet wipe after I had protected intercourse with her. I doubt that her hands might have got some vaginal fluid when she removed the condom, and using those hands she used the wet wipe to clean her vagina (she cummed) and I think she used the same wet wipe to clean my penis as well. Further more, I had an abrasion just below my penis head.  Am I at risk of STD's because of the abrasion or the wet wipe? Thanks
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
this is absolutely no risk at all.

if you are going to have anxiety over sexual contact, perhaps using professionals isn't in your best interest?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...