small bump on head of penis
Question:

5 days ago i noticed a very small bump on the head of my penis, on the top, near the tip.  It is very small, the size of the head of a pin, and is slightly lighter colored than the rest of the skin.  It has no sensation (no burning, no itching, no pain).  It's more noticeable some time than others (sometime whiter, sometimes flesh colored).  It's more visible when I'm erect and when I tighten the skin around it.

My last unprotected encoutner was in 5 months ago.  Could this single bump be an STD?  Like HPV or Herpes?  If not, what could it be?
Hi Worried, since you had unprotected sex you were exposed to all STD's. The incubation period varies and symptoms appearance also varies and sometimes there are no symptoms. Depending on the persons health makes symptoms appear. I would go get tested  for sure.