STDs Community
small cluster of red bumps

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

small cluster of red bumps

i developed a small red bump by my penis, which i thought was an ingrown hair. my belt was rubbing on it all day and it opened into a sore. 4 days later a small cluster of red bumps has shown up which are shiny and red. There are abut five of them in the cluster and about the size of the head of a pin. they dont itch or hurt much if at all, but this is concerning me. i have had a girlfriend for the past year and she has been checked and is clean. Any insight?

This discussion is related to Little Red Bumps on my Penus Head.
You need to go and be seen.  If your belt buckle was rubbing this area, it could even be a nickel allergy.

If you and your partner have never had a full std screening together, why not get it done now so that you aren't thinking std's needlessly?

grace