STDs Community
small cluster of red bumps
About This Community:

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small cluster of red bumps

i developed a small red bump by my penis, which i thought was an ingrown hair. my belt was rubbing on it all day and it opened into a sore. 4 days later a small cluster of red bumps has shown up which are shiny and red. There are abut five of them in the cluster and about the size of the head of a pin. they dont itch or hurt much if at all, but this is concerning me. i have had a girlfriend for the past year and she has been checked and is clean. Any insight?

This discussion is related to Little Red Bumps on my Penus Head.