Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
small pimples that appeared
Hi my name is nick. About 5 months ago I went camping and the next day I noticed a small pimple like thing on the upper side of my penis. Now I didn't think anything of it because I had sex a couple months before camping. But then I started reading about different stds that show up from 1 to 90 days later and now I'm freaking out. Well th one that I noticed is still there and more are appearing. Whatever these are there very small and some are even smaller then others. I don't believe they have anything to do with hair folicles or glands and other things I have been reading online. Before I go in to the hostpital I would like to know if this something hat can be taken with a cream or something. I am so scared of having an std because I always where condoms. But with my last girlfriend of 4 years sometimes I didn't because I trusted her. but like I said these pimples are pretty small. Smaller than ones you would get on your face. And I can't tell but some kinda look red with a white speck. But like I said more are appearing andim freaking out please help me
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Can't tell you what they are or might be over the internet, a Dr needs to examine you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources