STDs Community
small skin colored dots on penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

small skin colored dots on penis

Ever since i can remember i have had small skin colored bumps on the underside of my penis, even before i was sexually active. One morning i woke up and discovored what looked like a zit on the side of my penis, lasted two days and did not itch or hurt. Went to the doctor and was told the skin colored bumps are glands and that the bump could either be an std or zits on the end of the gland. I was sexually tested, not stds were detected, and the bump was dismissed as zit. I kept noticing these small red zit like bumps, that would appear and go away in a day or two with not pain or itching. The bumps appeared alone and not in cluster. I went to the doctor again and was tested for HSV and HIV again to be safe, once again there were not stds detected, and i was told i am getting these small bumps because of glands. The problem has still persisted and i noticed i have skin colored dots on the upper side of my penis, dont know if they have always been there or im being paranoid. Recently went into the doctor again and she said they were glands. My questions are, Could the tests have possibly missed something? Should i go get tested somewhere else? and also does anyone know what this could be or heard of anything like this? thanks in advance
How many more times do you need to hear they are glands?  ;)

Google fordyce spots and see if that fits.

Aj
^^^ googled your suggestion, thats exactly what they look like, thanks a lot. I think you just put my over paranoid mind at ease.