smelly-balls
I had sex about seven years ago which resulted in my groin area smelling.  My partner had a discharge during sex which was amazing at the time.  She discharged about a cup or two of fluid on me from her vaginal area. Within weeks, I began to have smelly-balls.  Soap, bleech, alcohol, UV light... nothing would stop the smell.  After changing partners, I took an antibiotic a few years back and the odor went away, but came back once I continued having sex with this same new partner.  I took one or two pills all at once; I am not sure what I took.

What causes smelly-balls, and how can I get rid of it?
the only thing I can think of is a bacterial infection... Maybe you should suggest to your partner to see a doctor, she may have a bacterial infection and passing it on to you. As you indicated you were treated for this once before so I would back track to your doctor and find out what you were treated for and have her examined for the same. But you should return to the doctor who treated you to see whats going on.